Actronic consists of two parts - the actuator and the drive and control electronics. The actuator could just be a motor (even motor components) or the combination of a motor with some sort of mechanical subsystem, e.g. a linear or rotary motor table or a lead screw actuator, etc..
We offer a brought selection of various motors in different technologies and power ranges:
- high dynamic servo motors for 12V, 24V, 48V, 230V or 400V; with Resolver, Encoder (incremental, analog or digital) or absolut feedback (EnDAT 2.1 and 2.2, Hiperface, Hiperface DSL, BiSS, SSI), optional with brake; also as kit motor (components stator and rotor)
- servo motors for hygienic and washdown applications (in IP66, IP67, up to IP69K), foodgrade
- high torque motors (rotary direct drive motors) as kit motor, e.g. for robotics, as cartridge with housing but no bearing, e.g. for printing industry or as rotary table with hollow shaft, e.g. for semi conductor or photonics
- linear motors (linear direct drive motor) as motor kit (forcer, magnet assembly), ironelss for no cogging or with ironcore for high force density
- stepper motors as High Torque Hybrid-stepper motors with optimized laminations or small tin-can-stepper-motors
- small motors as DC-motors, BLDC-motors (EC-motors) (including special motors for blower in respirators)